I’m 22 years old, working full time and studying for my Bachelors degree in Law through CQUni. I’m a shameless nerd when it comes to politics, movies and trivia. I was born in Townsville and did all of my schooling here. Between work, studying and exercising, I don’t really get much down time but when I do, it’s spent on the couch with my boyfriend Tim and an entire TV season to watch. I have one older sister and two younger brothers (one with my mum and one with dad). They’re more than 8 years younger than me and they’ve already outgrown me!
1. My favourite destination: In the last year or so I’ve become hooked on New Zealand! A few friends have been over and it just looks so beautiful! It’s on the list for 2018.
2. The drink I love: This one’s easy – Mojitos every time!
3. A fashion designer whose style really suits me is… I love feminine shapes so brands like C/MEO Collective, Keepsake and Witchery are my go-to for most occasions. I usually gravitate towards neutral tones but sometimes I’ll surprise myself with something bright or patterned. I love anything with big frills or bell sleeves, and I am a huge fan of cold shoulders/strapless tops and dresses so these three brands in particular keep me coming back time and time again!
4. Shoes I’d love to own and admire: It’s so stereotypical but I’d love a pair of Christian Louboutin stilettos.
5. Treasured possessions: This is a hard one! I’m a sucker for the sentimental so I’d say it would be a dead heat between a few things. The bracelet Tim gave to me for my 21st birthday which I’ve worn almost every day since, and the ring he gave me on our first anniversary. I think I love them so much because they were both such a surprise and he picked them all by himself. I also have a Tiffany & Co bracelet that my mum gave to me on my 16th birthday, I’ll never let it go!
6. A music genre and/or artist I love. I love good old rock and roll, my sister and I were raised on the Beatles (thanks dad!) but my all time favourite song is ‘You can call me Al’ by Paul Simon.
7. My ‘Last Meal’ would be… I could eat anything involving chocolate and die a happy woman.
8. A book or movie that affected me is… Animal Farm by George Orwell, it kick started my interest in history and and world politics in my early teen years.
9. A car that suits my style: My Mazda 2 suits me perfectly, it’s little and red just like me!
10. If I wore a hat this is it… I rarely wear hats but every now and then I’ll go for a nice wide floppy brim, nothing too structured.
11. The lingerie label I love is… I don’t own much of it but I do love For Love and Lemons.