I have recently opened Archive in Echlin Street, West End. Archive specialises in designer clothing sales and hire. We also sell one off designer clothing, shoes and accessories. I’m a busy mum of three children, and in my spare time enjoy competitive horse riding.
1. My favourite destination is Italy. It has amazing culture, history, food and wine.
2. The drink I love is champagne.
3. A fashion designer whose style really suits me is… Trelise Cooper.
4. Shoes I’d love to own and admire anything Gucci.
5. One treasured object/possession that demonstrates my taste and style is my engagement ring followed by my Kailis pearls.
6. A music genre and/or artist I love is country, r&b, rock.
7. My ‘Last Meal’ would be seafood.
8. A book or movie that effected me was Wilbur Smith’s River God series, it opened up a whole new literary world for me.
9. A car that suits my style is my Land Rover Discovery. It carries all the children and extras and is the perfect tow vehicle for my horse.
10. If I wore a hat it would be crazy horse mum.
11. The lingerie label I love is Bonds, it will take you anywhere.