Dream Decor by Will Taylor will take you on an inspiring journey to discover fifteen decor destinations that each have a distinct and inspired style. We have one stunning copy to give away, thanks to Murdoch Books valued at $49.99.
- Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/duomagazine/
- Click this photo, LIKE it on our Facebook page and we will pick randomly from the pool of likes.
3. Fill up and submit the form below. Competition ends on March 24, 12:00 AM
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Book Giveaway – Dream Decor by Will Taylor
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/duomagazine/ and LIKE the photo of the Dream Decor book cover, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 20/03/2017 AEST. Entries close 12am on 24/03/2017 AEST. The judging will take place at DUO Magazine, 113 Boundary Street, Townsville QLD 4810. The winner will be announced on the COMPETITIONS page on DUO Magazine’s website on 27/03/2017 and then by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter has one copy of Dream Decor, valued at $49.99.
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if the winner cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one entry permitted per person.
12. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
18. The Promoter is Intrepid (NQ) Pty Ltd, 113 Boundary Street, Townsville QLD 4810 ABN 83 107 308 538. Staff, families and agencies of Intrepid (NQ) are not eligible to enter.