Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa and DUO are giving you the chance
to start your life together with this incredible honeymoon in paradise!
To enter, complete the form below with your name, phone number, suburb,
attach a photo of you and your partner (under 5MB in size) and, in 100 words or less, tell us why
you simply must win this fantastic honeymoon package. The best story will win!
Entries close noon 19th April 2019.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is open only to couples over 18 years of age who are residents of North Queensland.
Proof of age and residential address may be required.
2. Employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies
are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry is via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be accepted between
1 March 2019 and noon 19th April, 2019.
4. The prize comprises and is restricted to:
– Three nights accommodation for two in a one bedroom rooftop apartment at
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, Palm Cove, Queensland, Australia.
– Daily breakfast for two
– A bottle of Taittinger champagne and cheese in your room on arrival
– A sixty minute Couples Treatment at Vie Spa
– A three course dinner for two at Temple of Tastes with a bottle of wine (as provided)
5. Prize must be taken prior to 1st March 2020 by arrangement with the resort and subject to availability.
6. The winner will be notified by email on the 19th April, 2019 and announced on DUO’s social media platforms.
7. All entries become the property of the promoter – Intrepid (NQ) Pty Ltd PO Box 1928 Townsville Qld 4810.
The promoter reserves the right to utilise entries in various types of media including print, television and online if required.
The entrants contact details may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
8. The promoters decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
No correspondence will be entered into.
9. If for any reason the competition is not able to be run as planned including infection by computer virus, tampering,
technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
10. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or
consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion.